* Vastly experienced order fulfillment coordinator with 15+
years of specialized experience
coordinating the logistics of order fulfillment
for two companies.
* Offers a degree in logistics and company-led training in
* Proficient in electronic order and cloud-based
shipment management software for online processing and inter-department fulfillment operations.
* Ensures order
fulfillment using a strong attention to detail.
* Hardworking and flexible; can work swing shifts and extra
* Excellent sales and customer service acumen; ensures customer satisfaction.
* Works well with personnel to resolve
issues with orders and shipping.
Precious Collectibles, Columbus, OH
ORDER FULFILLMENT COORDINATOR,
2003 - Present
* Process a high volume of daily orders placed for unique
collectibles and gifts by consumers
at the online store, by phone at the order
fulfillment center, and via a direct mail print catalog.
* Leverage extensive knowledge of inventory to support the
preparation of quotes,
the development of sales orders, and generation of detailed invoices.
* Interface between Shipping and customers concerning clearance items, shipping
fulfillment of backorders, and on orders with special restrictions and
* Upload orders to the system for access to the Shipping
* Increase revenue by pulling merchandise
out of stock from stores.
* Collaborate with IT and Purchasing departments concerning
ongoing changes to
online inventory, SKUs, images, and both new and discontinued
* Prepare shipping labels and documents generated use a
proprietary ERP shipping program.
* Take extra precautions to ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and damage
Sales & Customer Service
* Communicate with customers to discuss merchandise
availability, order status, payment
processing - both domestic and
international orders - including credit cards, PayPal, and wire transfers.
* Work with customers to resolve product issues and
to expedite orders.
* Build relationships with established and prospective customers worldwide to
satisfaction, enhance the Precious's reputation, and to drive
customer referrals and repeat orders.
Staff / Departmental Operations
* Judiciously set priorities and schedule the fulfillment of orders.
* Establishes, implements and enforces
policies and procedural guidelines working with all managers.
* Train staff in a large customer
service department to
ensure operations are productive and that personnel
exercise a customer-centric attitude.
Smart Materials, Goodyear, AL
ORDER FULFILLMENT COORDINATOR, 1998 - 2003
* Efficiently managed the processing and fulfillment of bulk purchase orders
for the sale and rental
of educational materials shipped to school districts
nationwide, from pre-K to high school level.
* Worked with school district personnel to assist with
high-volume orders in readiness for each
new school year, summer programs, and
special fundraising events such as book sales.
* Conducted competitive research to identify trends in digital media.
* Assisted Purchasing with the sourcing of promotional
* Built an expansive database of vendors to ensure
availability of items.
* Reorganized the entire department and created product
lists and sheets on discontinued items,
new additions, and price changes to
ensure all associates were properly informed and efficient.
* Chosen by Director to train Sales in inventory
items and online tools.
Uptown Community College, Goodyear, AL
Associates in Logistics Management
Extensive company-led training in distribution management
MS Word and Excel; ERP; SAP; Salesforce.com